Power Rangers! Pink Power Rangers! Pink

Very nice!

I like the cartoonish feel of the whole thing, and yes I agree that you should continue and make a story, but it was still very well animated ;D And you had the adequate amount of flips and spins added in there haha

Colour My Life Colour My Life

Incredible

Anyone who rates this below a ten... deserves to walk in front of a speeding train. Absolutely amazing. I also loved the way the words matched with the music. You really should make a long video about his journey :D Please make more.

Tarboy Tarboy

Jaw-dropping.

That was absafuckinglutely awesome. Pardon my language, but I think I speak for everyone. That was fabbing fuckulous. It was one of the best, and I mean best, animations with a great story I have seen in a while. The voicing was perfect, everything smooth, and I definitely wish for more work from these truly wonderful artists and designers. Keep the work going! :)

Ragnarok Eternal Ragnarok Eternal

That was really one of the most exciting games that I rewardingly devoted time to on Newgrounds with reason. Finished in less than a day ;) Please add on. KEEP CREATING!!!

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Very nice :]

This series is really interesting haha. And I noticed if you right click in the game screen, it says;
QUALITY: Awesome / QUALITY: Crapballs
Music: Unmuted / Music: Stfu'd
LOL

Drop Dead 3 Drop Dead 3

I am 'Goldfish :I'

This game is great. Really makes you try to think and play the levels over and over again to try to get the highest score possible.

(Check high scores for Painless. I was first to reach score cap :D Yes I was that committed.)