Ragnarok Eternal Ragnarok Eternal

That was really one of the most exciting games that I rewardingly devoted time to on Newgrounds with reason. Finished in less than a day ;) Please add on. KEEP CREATING!!!

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Very nice :]

This series is really interesting haha. And I noticed if you right click in the game screen, it says;
QUALITY: Awesome / QUALITY: Crapballs
Music: Unmuted / Music: Stfu'd
LOL

Drop Dead 3 Drop Dead 3

I am 'Goldfish :I'

This game is great. Really makes you try to think and play the levels over and over again to try to get the highest score possible.

(Check high scores for Painless. I was first to reach score cap :D Yes I was that committed.)

Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

Sweet ;P

Haha, this game is very creative and inventive. I only wish there were more levels XD

endeavor endeavor

Sweettt

This is a very interesting game for a pixel style. It is very adventurous and it's like one of those games you should pay for to play (please don't charge anybody :P) It's ideas are amazing and the controls are easy to learn. It doesn't take 5 minutes to get across one "room" or area (whew). I know it's probably been asked several times before and you or someone else might or might not have said it already, but how do you kill something?... T.T

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

Hmmm...

The concept is great. I have nothing to criticize but it got a glitch at one point where there were two enemies left and i couldnt touch them but they could hit me... I don't know it might just be the quality but I'll try it out. Still 10/10 I love madness

Epos Epos

Debateable... or however you spell that word

It's a pretty amazing idea I admit. It's quite addicting, though I think I would probably like it better if there were health meters for the enemies... because fighting the Burthalin Rose was a little nerve-wracking. And like someone mentioned down there in a previous comment, it was a little surprising to find 200 health enemies in the beginning but I guess that's only to be expected. Keep up the good work. :)

Clockwords: Prelude Clockwords: Prelude

Incredible!

I'm actually learning from this! I never knew boringness was a real word! And Einstein worked too...

Loved Loved

Speechless...

Well I mean to keep consistent with my subject i guess I shouldn't say anything. Nightluna said it all.
Keep makin' 'em.

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

Pretty damn sweet

I have no idea what's up with that guy down there but I guess I'll respect his rating by not commenting anything else on it. I thought your game was incredible. It's fast for me, and I don't blame you for not being able to compress it more. The variety of weapons and attacks and enemies was incredible, and you thought of them well. The storyline was hilarious and the bosses were challenging yet beatable. I believe you did a very good job on this. Let's just see if we can bring the star higher. I'll be waiting for more!