Power Rangers! Pink Power Rangers! Pink

Very nice!

I like the cartoonish feel of the whole thing, and yes I agree that you should continue and make a story, but it was still very well animated ;D And you had the adequate amount of flips and spins added in there haha

Colour My Life Colour My Life

Incredible

Anyone who rates this below a ten... deserves to walk in front of a speeding train. Absolutely amazing. I also loved the way the words matched with the music. You really should make a long video about his journey :D Please make more.

Tarboy Tarboy

Jaw-dropping.

That was absafuckinglutely awesome. Pardon my language, but I think I speak for everyone. That was fabbing fuckulous. It was one of the best, and I mean best, animations with a great story I have seen in a while. The voicing was perfect, everything smooth, and I definitely wish for more work from these truly wonderful artists and designers. Keep the work going! :)

Ultra Sheriff - Nemesis Ultra Sheriff - Nemesis

Stunning

Wow. That was amazing. I have almost never seen anything this good. I loved the graphics and its fluidity. It was very well matched to the soundtrack. Please continue to create or submit more!